2017 Great Rewards Program
As a way of saying “thanks for shopping with us!”, we created the Great Rewards Program. Here’s how it works. Products have a point value equal to their retail price rounded down to the nearest dollar ($2.49 = 2 points & $2.99 = 2 points), with a few exceptions like Blichmann & SS Brewtech products, gift cards, and products under $1. Once you accumulate 200 points you may redeem those points for discounts on future Great Fermentations orders, special events, and other promotional items.
How’s that work?
Each point can be redeemed for a value of 5¢ toward the payment of your order (1 point = 5¢). So, 200 points x 5¢ = $10 store credit just for buying the stuff you normally buy! Pretty awesome!
How do I use my points?
To use your points in-store, just ask the cashier to apply the points toward your order. For online purchases, please add a note to your order, and we will apply your points when we process the order. You will initially be charged the full order total on your CC, but the point adjustment will be applied when we process the order.
The Not-So-Fine Print
We try to make the program as straight forward and worthwhile for our customers as possible, but as with all things in life, there are some rules. So without further ado:
- The 2017 Great Rewards program begins on July 11th, 2017 and ends on July 1st, 2018. Points do not transfer to the next program period, and will be reset on July 1st, 2017.
- Membership in our email list is required to be part of the points program. If you unsubscribe from our list, your membership in the points program will be cancelled, and your points will be forfeited!
- Points have no cash value and may be redeemed for Great Fermentations purchases only.
- Points cannot be used to purchase Great Fermentations Gift Cards
- Must have 200 accumulated points in order to redeem.
- No points will be accumulated for Blichmann Engineering & SS Brewtech products , gift cards, and products under $1
- No points will be accumulated on fractional quantities (i.e. grains and hops), so make sure to order full amounts. If your recipe calls for 1.5 of something, order 2!
- No points will be accumulated on the sale of empty CO2 tanks.
- No points will be accumulated on the sale of PicoBrew products.
- No points will be accumulate on the sale of specialty wine equipment like Crusher/De-Stemmers, Automatic Bottle Fillers, Variable Capacity Tanks, etc..
- Points are earned on the merchandise total, tax and shipping is excluded.
- Great Fermentations reserves the right to make changes to this program at any time.
Check Your Point Balance »