Calling all the health conscious, creative artisans out there! Or even if you’re just trying to make better decisions on the quality of beverages you consume. Why not try your hand at making kombucha. It’s natural, full of pro-biotics and taste delicious!
In this class you will learn all the basics to start making kombucha at home. Step by step, hands-on instructions will be provided along with all of the equipment needed to make your very own batch of kombucha to take home and start fermenting.
What you’ll get:
– Signature Kombucha tea blend
– Organic Kombucha Culture (SCOBY) and 1 Cup Liquid Starter, from Circle City Kombucha
– 1/2 Gallon Glass Fermenting Jar
– Reusable Cotton Cover with Rubber Band to secure
– Stainless Steel Steeping Ball for Your Tea
– Stick-on Liquid Crystal Thermometer
– Custom Kombucha pH Test Strips
– Plastic Pipette for Taking Samples
– Instruction sheet with Step by Step Illustrations & Special Flavoring Recipes
Not only do you get all of this equipment but you’ll be walking away with a fresh batch in it, ready to ferment!
About the Instructors:
The class will be taught by Circle City Kombucha, a locally owned and produced kombucha brewery. They continue to pursue the ultimate goal of replacing soda, energy drinks and other high sugar beverages with the healthier alternative that is kombucha.
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
5127 East 65th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Indianapolis, IN 46220